Underwriting Assistant – Surety
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Issues and mails demand letters.
- Encode and updates all recovery claim, set ups the recovery and advise members
- Check all the necessary documents for recovery and legal purposes recoveries to Adverse party and Adverse Insurance.
- Posting of total loss unit to MCIS and IMSI
- Reports motor vehicles details and lost/wrecked to IC, LTO and PIRA.
- Process documents and posting of total loss car units for bidding.
- Attend to inquires pertaining to the account/s he is handling and provide information as necessary.
- Keep up to date with insurance product knowledge.
- Perform other functions as maybe necessary to achieve he fulfillment of assigned task.
Please send your resume to email@example.com or call 8706-3959.