What you need to know if you encounter a motorcar accident and how you can file a motorcar claim.
General Documentary Requirements
For Own Damage /
Third Party Claim
- Accident Report
- Photocopy of Insurance Policy
- Proof of payment/official receipt of your insurance premium (both required for third party claim)
- Endorsement, if any
- Photocopy of the Certificate of Receipt of Registration (both required for third party claim)
- Photocopy of the Current Official Receipt of Registration (both required for third party claim)
- Photocopy of the Drive’s License and Official Receipt (both required for third party claim)
- Stencils of motor number and serial/chassis number (both required for third party claim)
- Police report and/or duly notarized affidavit of incident
- Repai Estimate of the damaged unit
- Pictures of the insured damaged unit, third party vehicles or properties involved
- Certificate of No Claim for third party vehicles
For Bodily Injury
- Aside from the above documents, the following are required:
- Whreabouts of the insured unit, third party vehicles or victims, if any
- Medical or Death Certificate, as the case may be
- Official Receipts for funeral, burial and/or medical expenses
- Claimant’s proof of status as legal beneficiary or guardian, if injured victim is a minor
- Seek assistance of a traffic enforcer or go to the nearest police station to report the incident or loss and obtain a written report
- Accomplish the Motorcar Incident Report Form (click here download file) attached to your policy.
- Take pictures of the accident and have the third party driver countersign it
- Drive your vehicle to any of our Claims Evaluation Center if your vehicle can still be safely driven.
Do not admit any liability or offer any settlement without first obtaininf your insurer’s approval
File a Motor Claim
Call FGIC Claims Hotline (+632) 706-3959 loc. 434 432) or the branch office servicing nearest you to report the incident. In case either is not available, you can report a claim online.
For towing needs, call EA Philippines hotline at (632)812-7878 if you have roadside assistance coverage in your policy. In the absence of their cover, you may call our Makati Evaluation Center at (02)893-8895/ (02)893-8047
EA PHILIPPINES, INC.
2nd FLoor, Mazda Building, Don Chino Roces
Corner Sabio Street, Brgy. San Lorenzo
1231 Makati City, Metro Manila
Admin No.: (632) 894-4357
Fax Nos.: (632) 894-4922 / (632) 894-1622
Hotline No.: (632) 812-7878