It can be tough to be a traffic enforcer in […]
COVID-19 Advisory: Please be informed that All Travel PA Benefits will not respond to COVID-19 related incidents.
1. Medical Expenses and Hospitalization (with Follow-Up Treatment up to 10% of Medical Benefit)
2. Emergency dental care due to accident; for immediate relief of pain, restoration and replacements of sound natural teeth.
REPATRIATION COVERAGE AND OTHER EMERGENCY BENEFITS
3. Medical Evacuation and Repatriation
4. Repatriation of Mortal Remains
5. Repatriation of Family Member Travelling with the Insured
6. Travel of one immediate family member/Compassionate Visit
7. Care for Minor Children/Return of Minor Children
NOTE: Insured can only avail of one benefit per trip under Items 6 to 7
8. Flight Delay (after 6 hours)
9. Missed Connecting Flight (after 6 hours)
10. Flight Diversion (after 6 hours)
NOTE: Insured can only avail of one benefit per trip under Items 8 to 10
11. Aircraft Hijacking (6 hours waiting period; will pay every 24 hours, maximum of 10 days)
12. Trip Cancellation
13. Trip Termination / Curtailment
PERSONAL BELONGINGS & BAGGAGE
14. Loss of Passport & Travel Documents
15. Loss or Damage to Baggage and Personal Effects (checked in with airline and checked-in with common carrier)
16. Baggage Delay (outbound only) after 6 hours
- Accidental Death and Disablement
- Location and Forwarding of Stolen Luggage
- Relay of Messages
- Advance of Bail Bond
- Advance of Money
- Arrangement for Mugging and Assault – Crisis Psychologist
- Excluding pre-existing medical conditions and hazardous sports, among others.
- Subject to FGIC standard Travel Policy Wordings.
- No refund of Documentary Stamps Tax in case of cancellation or reduction of cover.