It can be tough to be a traffic enforcer in […]
Motor Car Insurance
Insurance that protects the insured against loss, damage, and/or liability incurred by the insured from accidents related to the ownership and operation of vehicles.
COMPULSORY THIRD PARTY LIABILITY (CTPL)
- Covers third party bodily injury and death claims
Voluntary Coverage (Comprehensive Insurance)
- Own Damage / Theft (OD/T) – pays for accidental collision or overturning, fire, external explosion, self-ignition or lightning or burglary, theft, malicious act, whilst in transit (including the process of loading and unloading incidental to such transit by road, rail inland waterways, lift or elevator up to the maximum amount stated in the Schedule of Coverage.
- Excess Third-Party Liability (BI/PD) – pays for Bodily Injury to Third Party in excess of CTPL and Physical Damage to property of any Third Party up to the maximum amount stated in the Schedule of Coverage.
- Auto Passenger Personal Accident (A.P.A.) – pays for Death & Bodily Injury to the Driver and the Passenger up to the maximum amount stated in the Schedule of Coverage.
- Acts of Nature (AON) – pays for losses due to convulsions of nature such as Typhoon, Flood, Earthquake or any other natural causes up to the limit stated in the policy.
REQUEST FOR A QUOTE