It can be tough to be a traffic enforcer in […]
Insurance that provides monetary compensation for death or bodily injury arising from accidental, violent, external and visible means.
Scope of Coverage
- 24 hours a day, 365 days
- anywhere in the world
- while at home, work or play
- on business or pleasure trip
Accidental Death & Disablement
- When injury results in death &/or disablement within 180 days after the date of accident, the company shall pay the benefits subject to the percentage of the principal sum provided in the policy schedule
- When by the reason of injury, the policyholder shall require
- treatment by a legally qualified physician or surgeon
- confinement in a hospital
- the employment of licensed or graduate nurse
The company will pay the actual expenses incurred from the date of accident for such treatment but not to exceed the maximum amount payable.
ACCIDENT BURIAL EXPENSE
- The policy will cover funeral expenses upon the death of the insured person as a result of accidental bodily injury up to the limit selected in the schedule.
UNPROVOKED MURDER OR ASSAULT
- Pays the principal sum for death caused by unprovoked murder or assault
- Those holding any elective government position;
- Those engaged in political activities;
- Those performing investigative, security or police functions;
- Those entrusted with collections, payments, keeping or handling of money, public or private, pursuant to duty.
HOSPITALIZATION CASH ASSISTANCE
- As a result of an accident the insured has to be hospitalized, the company will pay each day of confinement up to a maximum of 30 days up to the limit selected in the schedule.
- accident due to motor cycling is excluded from the standard PA, but with additional premium this can be bought.
REQUEST FOR A QUOTE