It can be tough to be a traffic enforcer in […]
Insurance that protects the insured from financial loss due to damage caused by:
Fire and Lightning
- Earthquake Fire – covers damage due to fire occasioned by the occurrence of an earthquake
- Earthquake Shock – covers damage caused by other than fire occasioned by the occurrence of an earthquake.
- Typhoon – covers damages attributed or directly caused by the passing of a typhoon or weather condition declared by the Weather Bureau (PAGASA)
- Flood – covers damages attributed to or directly caused by flood.
- Extended Cover (Smoke, Aircraft, Vehicle and Explosion)
- Smoke – sudden, unusual, or faulty operation of any venting instrument
- Aircraft or Debris (Falling) – from flying aircraft and other atmospheric and non-atmospheric objects
- Vehicle Impact – direct loss resulting from an off-road vehicle (excluding damage to driveways, walks, lawns and fences)
- Explosion – chemical or mechanical
- Riots, Strikes, and Malicious Damage
Riot – a chaotic disturbance of the public peace
Characteristics of a Riot:
- Must have at least 3 people
- With common purpose
- Execution of common purpose
- Intent to help one another by means of force
- Use of force or violence
Strike – A temporary stoppage of work by a body of workers designed to enforce compliance of demands made on an employer.
Malicious Damage – Damage or Loss caused by a party whose intent was to do harm or deface material goods
- Burglary & Robbery
REQUEST FOR A QUOTE